Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a QA Engineer on the HTML5 Technologies Team, you will champion the quality of our features in our development pipeline using both automated and manual tests, reporting and verifying defects, and signing-off on features and release candidates. You will own authoring and the execution of test plans and test cases. You will have a significant impact in the quality and delivery speed of our software, our business, and most importantly our customers. You will work closely with developers, product managers, and other QA in order to ensure the features we deliver to our customers have a high level of quality. In addition, you will also have the opportunity to propose improvements to our existing processes and automated tools in order to improve the team's speed, quality and efficiency.
The candidate will have good hands-on experience in test automation and testing, with good knowledge of the core software testing techniques.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
· 5+ years of experience as a Software Developer, QA Engineer, SDET or similar QA role
· 5+ years experience in defining QA strategy and process for new products
· 5+ years of experience creating, managing and implementing Test Plans and Test Cases
· 5+ years of experience triaging issues; working with development teams to identify a solve
· 3+ years of experience in Test Automations
· 3+ years of experience with Software Developing Life Cycle (SDLC), QA process, defect tracking, and software release cycle
· 3+ years of experience creating tests with at least one scripting language: Python, Shell Scripting, etc.