Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
Kindle is an iconic product and a thriving business adored by customers around the world – but it’s still “day one” in inspiring the world to read more and get more out of reading every day, across all their devices.
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer working on Kindle, you’ll work closely with product and engineering teams to develop and execute test plans that ensure our customers get what they want. You’ll navigate through complex code to better understand features and to ensure our software development engineers continue to deliver quality software. You’ll test code manually and with automated tools using black box, gray box, and white box testing techniques. You’ll be responsible for driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies. You will join the team of hands-on, pro-active, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals.
In this role, you will:
· Create test plans and test cases
· Review user interfaces for conformity and functionality
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with Software Development Engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
· Automate tests using internal and open source tools & infrastructure
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years of software QA testing experience with black and grey box functional testing
· Experience driving end-to-end software quality
· Experience in writing test plans, test automation, or test cases
· Experience translating use cases and/or technical specifications into test cases
· Knowledge of QA methodology and tools