Description de l'offre
Help bring the magic of Alexa to Amazon Devices!
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the Amazon Echo, Fire TV, Fire Tablet and more. We're looking for a passionate, results-oriented QA manager to help lead voice integration.
As a QA Manager in this team, you will be working with a unique and gifted team building exciting products for consumers, while also collaborating with cross-functional engineering teams.
The successful QA manager will be highly customer focused, obsessed with quality, with a proven record of working effectively across functional organizations. He or she should be a strong hands on manager with good technical experience and the ability to drive against a high level test strategy based on a data driven quality approach. The manager will be a strong quality advocate with a good planning and optimization mindset. In this role you will:
• Will work with a team of test engineers to ensure the highest quality product delivery and define measurable metrics to gauge progress against objective QA goals.
• Work with business and development teams to understand product vision and requirements
• Set and drive expectations around quality for major releases grounded in solid customer impact and product understanding
• Understand how all elements of the system software ecosystem work together and develop QA approaches that fit the overall strategy
• Be responsible for development of test strategies and creation of appropriate test harnesses
• Oversee the development and execution of test plans and monitor and report on test execution
• Work with a team of quality engineering professionals to ensure the highest quality product delivery
• Be an experienced but hands-on manager who can build an organization and ensure it performs
This is an tremendous opportunity to contribute to products used every day by people you know.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or equivalent.
• 8+ years of industry experience.
• 5+ years of experience in hands-on testing and 3 years of experience as a manager.
• Experience in managing resources and area ownership within a distributed and adaptable model.
• Experience in delivering large releases to the customer through direct and partner teams.
• Experience with QA concepts and methodology.