Description de l'offre
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo.
What will you help us create?
As a Software Quality Assurance Engineer, you will work with consumer application testing expertise. You will join a team of hands-on, proactive, self-motivated and seasoned SQA professionals. In this role, you will:
· Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
· Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of our products
· Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
· Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
· Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
· Work with software development engineers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
· 3+ years of software QA testing experience
· 3+ years of experience in testing methodologies, experience with standard QA and development tools, and the ability to operate within short release cycles
· 3+ years of software QA automation experience working with the following technologies: PHP, CSS, HTML, Java, Java Script, Python, PERL, etc.