Description de l'offre
Do you enjoy writing software to break software and services? Do you like building services to scale to the size of the internet? Do you find yourself automating away your work every single day? If so, we're looking to hire you!
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Security pentest team is looking to hire a Software Development Engineer to join its ranks. Our team is responsible for performing manual penetration tests for all products, services, and software released by AWS. Our team is also responsible for scaling penetration testing at AWS. We write a variety of automated tooling (e.g. fuzzers, scanners, analyzers, etc.) to reduce the need to perform manual penetration testing.
If you're passionate about writing software and building services which will allow the larger team find more security bugs, reduce manual testing effort, and enjoy seeing your work's impact across the internet, then this position is for you.
* Build software which supports the larger mission of breaking software and services
* Write automation to help scale security testing at AWS
* Help run services which our security engineers depend on
* Use native AWS technologies to break other AWS technologies
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
* A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Cybersecurity, or other related fields, from an accredited university. Equivalent professional experience can be used in lieu of a degree.
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in software engineering
*3+ years of experience with one or more common programming languages such as Java or Python