Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about using Big Data to build customer trust and grow new business? Global advertisers rely on our team's performance insights to drive future investment in Amazon's Advertising Platform and improve the relevance of ads shown to customers. We’re looking for strong Software Engineers that can combine EMR, Redshift, Hadoop, Elastic Search and other technologies to build the next generation of our analytics and visualization platform. If this sounds interesting we’d love to hear from you!
Amazon is well positioned to grow its share of a fast growing online advertising industry due to its unique assets - e-commerce data, service oriented architecture, and startup culture. Be part of a team of industry leading experts that builds and operates one of the largest big data analytics platform at Amazon. Amazon is applying the latest machine learning and big data technologies available to change the way marketers purchase, track, measure, and optimize their advertising spend. We apply these technologies on terabytes of data (over 10B new events per day) and operate clusters that push scalability limits of the existing technologies. We seek to measure every possible signal indicating impact of advertising to provide the most objective result of marketing spends.
This role will involve designing and developing software products that impact many areas of our business. The individual in this role will have responsibility help define requirements, create software designs, implement code to these specifications, provide thorough unit and integration testing, and support products while deployed and used by our stakeholders.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Experience with at least one modern programming language such as Java, C, C++, C#, Java, or Python