Description de l'offre
Are you interested in shaping the future of video entertainment? Are you excited by opportunity to work with Hollywood and Amazon Studio to deliver award-winning movies and TV shows to customers with the most cutting edge video experience? Are you passionate in enabling smooth and immersive video experience on both wide-reaching and next generation smart TVs, mobile devices, game consoles, and video gadgets? Do you want to join the journey to deliver the best streaming quality to every customer in every country around the world?
Prime Video is changing the way millions of customers interact with video content. The Prime Video team delivers high-quality video to Amazon customers through subscriptions (Amazon Prime) as well as purchases and rentals. Amazon believes so deeply in the mission of Amazon Video that we've launched our own studio to create original and exclusive content. Every day we face the challenges of a fast paced market and expanding technology set. As a member of the Prime Video Playback team, you will spend your time as a hands-on engineer and a technical leader. You will play a key role in building software products and features from the ground up. You will use a wide range of technologies, programming languages and systems. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of software development. You will have the freedom and encouragement to explore your own ideas and the reward of seeing your contributions benefit tens of millions of Amazon.com customers.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Vet. Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with all applicable local, state and federal laws, Inc. group of companies and is an equal opportunity employer.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
· 3+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java
· Experience designing and developing robust and scalable software and services