Software Developer - Amazon Robotics - Robotic Application Team - Boston, MA area (North Reading, MA).
Are you inspired by the fusion of software and robotics? Are you a software engineer who dreams of building solutions that combine the latest technology in Robotics, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, AWS Cloud Services to change how millions and millions of customer orders are fulfilled? Answer yes to any of these and you've got to check us out!
The Robotic Applications team is seeking a talented and self-motivated Software Engineer to join the team building foundational applications for increased automation in Fulfillment Centers. You will be working alongside top notch engineers building complex robotic workcells, integrated with Amazon's massive service infrastructure. We move quickly and your work will have an immediate impact at “Amazon Scale”.
Ideal candidates will:
· Experience building Computer Vision applications
· Experience with robotic motion control or industrial robotics
· Be self-driven and entrepreneurial, delivering results with minimal direction
· Have the ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Robotics or related technical discipline
· 2+ years of experience building Computer Vision applications
· Strong object orientated analysis and design skills - development experience in Java/C++
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills