Amazon is looking for Software Development Engineers to build and scale the software that monitors one of the world's largest and most complex networks. Tens of millions of customers rely on Amazon's network for using our retail websites, streaming digital content, and building businesses using Amazon Web Services (AWS). Our goal is to become The Infrastructure Platform for the World. Achieving this goal requires high-leverage, massively scalable software systems. Our success depends on our world-class network infrastructure, and our network depends on the Network Monitoring team.
- Are interested in being part of a high-bar team with global responsibility?
- Does solving problems at scale excite you?
- Do you work backwards from your customers and design solutions to their problems?
- Do you automate and innovate?
- Do you choose the best tool for the problem at hand?
- Do you believe that the craft of software engineering is about writing code right the first time?
- Do you view code reviews and automated testing as a core part of writing great software?
- Do you take ownership of your code from launching it to supporting it and making it incrementally better for the benefit of your customers?
- Do you enjoy working in a flexible, fast-paced, collaborative team environment?