Description de l'offre
- Location:Austin, Texas, US
- Area of InterestEngineer - Software
- Job TypeProfessional
- Technology InterestSecurity, Software Development, Testing
- Job Id1250765
What You'll Do
- Use the Agile methodologies for the Software Development Lifecycle
- Design, document and implement full stack features related to Cyber Security for our Next Generation Firewalls
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as Product Management, other development teams, QA, System Test and Product Documentation
- Participate in technical discussions and provide innovation to the product
- Demonstrate attention to detail, work well in a team environment, be highly motivated, and willing to learn new skills.
Who You'll Work With:
Who You Are:
- BSEE/CS combined with 4-7+ yrs related experience, or MSEE/CS combined with 3-4+ years of related experience
- Proven skills in leading and developing a web-based application aimed at the enterprise and commercial market.
- Exposure to network management software is a plus.
- Exposure with EmberJS
- Full Stack development experience in both front-end UI application and back-end Java real-time OS development
- Experience in system testing and troubleshooting
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren't afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.