Description de l'offre
Are you obsessed with building world class shopping experiences that delight customers? Are you interested in creating a new shopping experience that will impact the online fashion industry? Are you seeking for opportunities to learn and apply cutting-edge technology to tackle hard business problems? If so, come join us as a Software Development Manager to build an innovative consumer experience from the ground up.
In this role, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in design, development, test, and deployment of these services, and at the same time uphold the bar for operational excellence. You will also help in defining the creative vision, product requirements, and user experience for a core component this new fashion experience. Working with a cross-disciplinary team of analysts, designers, product managers, and central team engineers, you will define and drive a core component of the product from concept all the way through to production.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing real time scalable systems, a strong technical ability, excellent project management skills, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment. They also have a proven track record hiring and developing engineers, helping them meet and exceed their career goals.
· Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage a team of software engineers.
· Foster career growth and a strong team culture.
· Interface with internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
· Own all operational metrics and support for your team's software.
· Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver tech requirements on time and with a high-degree of precision.
· Help develop long-term development and business technology strategies.
· Experience forming teams and recruiting software engineers
· Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
· Experience managing platforms or infrastructure software systems
· Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
· 3+ years of experience managing people
· 7+ years of experience as a software developer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline