Description de l'offre
Do you want to take an active role in shaping the future of movies, television, and digital video? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching?
The Amazon Prime Video Search Engine Optimization team manages one of Amazon's largest marketing channels worldwide. Our team has end-to-end responsibility for organic search discoverability and engagement for one of the largest streaming video platforms in the world. Our vision is to maximize Prime Video's rankings and visibility on search engines through the use of data mining, machine learning, natural language processing, and other advanced techniques. In short, we have exciting challenges in an industry that's doubling in size every year and you can be a part of it.
As an experienced Software Development Engineer, you will be a major contributor to the team. You will oversee the design and development of systems and services that span the entire stack which will give you the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and teams. You will work with a team of smart engineers to build large-scale, distributed systems and build solutions that will help customers to find what they're looking for in the most scalable ways. You will collaborate with business leaders and have influence over the technical direction of the team. Given the scale and the complexity of Amazon's website platform and architecture, our problem space is truly unique and challenging. This position will give you the opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the field, learn about how Amazon optimizes its search rankings, collaborate with other development teams, work closely with machine learning scientists, drive innovations and make improvements that touch millions of customers.
If you are ready to truly make an impact on a service that interacts with millions of people around the world, including your own friends and family, then we would love to talk to you.
· Design and build large-scale, closed-loop optimization systems that power the Amazon websites
· Own the delivery of end-to-end, full stack solutions
· Make sound engineering decisions and improve software development practices
· Build analytics platforms to process large volumes of traffic data, trends in search terms, and other key metrics
· Build experimentation frameworks to drive continuous testing of SEO concepts
· Contribute to the team's technical roadmap and vision
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other related fields
· 2+ years of industry experience in software engineering
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++, C#, or Python
· Knowledgeable in scalable distributed systems and Big Data platforms
· Strong Computer Science fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, architecture, OO design)
· Experience in leading large-scale, data-driven optimization systems
· Good oral and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functional environment