Description de l'offre
Self Service Performance Advertising provides the platform for some of Amazon's fastest growing strategic businesses, such as Sponsored Products and Sponsored Brand Ads. Our global advertising platform provides self-service low-latency systems for multiple performance-based advertising programs with large ad inventories. It supports both automated and advertiser-specified optimization controls and integrates with product data from the Amazon catalog as a source of ad content. Our products are strategically important to our Retail and Marketplace businesses driving long term growth, and as such our organization's initiatives are highly visible to Amazon's executive leadership. We are growing at an unprecedented rate with a seemingly endless range of new opportunities, and have been a broad mandate to aggressively experiment and innovate.
Your team will own key deliverables spanning all forms of the campaign building experience. You will work with customers to scope, design, implement, test and launch new features. You will determine and recommend ideal designs based on business objectives, timelines and resource constraints. You will frequently interface with the search and retail teams across many categories, the traffic generation team, vendor management, advertising sales and platform technology (e.g. analytics). This is a great opportunity to learn different facets of the business and see how they all come together, equipping you with the skills to take your career to the next level.
The opportunity is enormous and our bar is high. We are looking for an experienced manager with a proven track record of building high quality services and web UIs. You will grow and develop a high-performance engineering team, work with world-class product and UX professionals, and influence technical and functional roadmaps. You will be responsible for building products, supporting experiences and services, and delivering in a fast, agile, yet reliable and supportable, manner with low technical debt. You should be passionate about building things and being the champion for our customer.
QUALIFICATIONS DE BASE
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical discipline.
• 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
• 2+ years of people management experience
• Experience with OOD and object oriented languages
* Online distributed systems and platform infrastructure design and implementation
* Experience with software development for mobile platforms
* Experience in databases, analytics, big data systems or business intelligence products
* Delivered a low-latency, consumer-internet-scale web services operating in a 24x7 environment
* Experience with Agile (SCRUM, XP)
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual