Description de l'offre
Looking to build a brand new analytics tool that combines big data, machine learning, and econometric analysis? The Economic Trends and Insights (YETI) team is building an automated insights product to turn business insight generation from a weeks or months long manual effort to a series of automated, real-time software modules using Machine Learning, econometric analysis, and large, granular data sets. The 2019 roadmap includes expansion of our anomaly detection, growth decomposition, elastic insights, automated ML attribution, and user tools modules to be used by our Consumer finance and business team customers across Amazon.
The YETI team was founded in 2017 to deliver insights based on econometric analysis for Consumer business leadership. As a Software Development Manager, you will hire and lead a diverse, highly skilled team of Software Developers to scale and expand upon these analyses for our customers. You will build an end-to-end product based on science modules developed by economists and machine learning scientists from YETI/Central Econ/Core AI teams. You will identify, articulate, and drive the production of features by using the resources that you manage and collaborating with other teams. This will include alignment across partner teams, goal setting / prioritization, project execution, engineering best practices and talent development. You will also work with world-class scientists and engineers to deliver prototypes and production systems for our end users. The functional domains include: time series prediction, anomaly detection, automatic attribution, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc. This role requires the use of sophisticated distributed systems, the processing and visualization of Big Data and application of advanced statistical techniques. A successful candidate will have a passion for innovation, interest in cutting-edge technology, and excitement about working in a high-impact domain.
· Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage a team of software engineers.
· Interface with internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities, and communicate direction and progress.
· Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver tech requirements on time and with a high-degree of precision and quality.
· Delight our customers by building a product which quickly delivers key insights to drive business action
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· 7+ years of experience as a software developer
· 1+ years of experience managing people
· Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
· Experience managing front-end, back-end, and services-oriented software systems
· Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
· Experience building teams and recruiting software engineers