Description de l'offre
Are you passionate about the intersection of cloud computing, mobile applications, and BigData analytics? Join the Amazon Pinpoint team to build large-scale real-time analytics application for mobile app developers and enterprises to engage their users. Many of the world's top mobile apps use our services to power their applications. Enterprise customers use our services to analyze customer interaction, design and execute a multi-channel engagement campaign.
Amazon Pinpoint is recruiting a Software Development Manager who will be responsible for leading a team responsible for building mobile analytics products. Amazon Pinpoint is part of Amazon Web Services (AWS), and is a highly-scalable service designed to enable businesses to run targeted campaigns to drive user engagement in mobile apps. You will work with your customers and other technology leaders at Amazon to translate strategic business needs into features and projects, and then work with your team to deliver those features and projects more quickly than many other people may think is possible. Successful candidates will be equally adept at driving a design review for a new distributed system as well as delivering a talk in front of hundreds of technology peers at our yearly AWS conference, re:Invent.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
- Exhibits excellent judgment
- Hires and develops great people
- Has relentlessly high standards (is never satisfied with the status quo)
- Is able to dive deep and is never out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
- Expects and requires innovation of her/his team
- Has passion, is able to think big, and inspires passion and innovation in others
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 5+ years professional experience in software development management
· 3+ years experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams working on multiple simultaneous projects.
· 3+ years experience in managing large scale software development teams following Agile development processes.