Description de l'offre
Amazon FreeTime brings together all types of content that kids and parents love including books, games, educational apps, movies and TV shows. It provides peace of mind for parents with parental controls and a world of fun for kids to choose from thousands of the most popular titles and age-appropriate content. Here's more information: http://www.amazon.com/freetime
Do you want to create and deliver innovate consumer products for millions of customers? We are looking for a proven Software Development Manager with experience building and shipping innovative applications and services that customers love. Our goal is to create a revolutionary experience for parents and kids to enjoy on our Amazon family of devices. We have launched thousands of titles with much more to come!
As Software Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading a talented team of engineers in the design, development, test and deployment of our Amazon FreeTime services. A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences along with strong technical ability and excellent project management skills. Come help build the future of Amazon devices and services for millions of customers around the world!
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field
· 8-10+ years of professional software development experience
· 3-5+ years of people management experience
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language such as Java, C++ or C#
· Strong knowledge of CS fundamentals including data structures, algorithm design and complexity analysis
· Experience building and shipping highly scalable software products
· Strong leadership, project planning and execution skills
· Ability to communicate clearly with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels