We are the Amazon FreeRTOS team, and we build and manage the embedded IoT operating system that will be used to create, connect and secure the next generation of innovative IoT devices.
IoT systems consist of physical devices, from cars, light bulbs, sensor grids and more, that connect to the Internet. IoT is expanding into spaces from healthcare and home automation, to industrial and automotive systems. There will be 50 billion connected devices in 2020 if current trends continue, and any device that consumes electricity can become connected.
We are looking for a passionate engineering leader to build software that runs on constrained devices, edge gateways, cloud servers, and everything in between .
If you are fascinated by the endless possibilities unlocked when embedding technology into physical things – from smart homes, wearables, medical devices, automobile, industrial automation and more, we have the right role for you.
· Are a group of technologists from diverse backgrounds
· Obsess over our customer's needs and experience
· Are owners. We love building new innovative technologies, and improving our existing ones
· Wear multiple hats. We enjoy the prototyping and tinkering stages, as well as the rigor of making solutions production-ready.
· Are fast-growing, agile and collaborative
· Are passionate about technology and seeing how it can shape the physical world around us
· Are comfortable in an agile environment and create order from ambiguity
· Are excited about the incredible opportunity connected products represent
· Build strong teams with others as passionate as you about this mission
· Take ownership and doing whatever it takes to get the job done
· Learn from others and help grow those in your team to achieve their best