Description de l'offre
Today, people spend too much of their day on tedious tasks at work, like managing their calendars, dialing in to meetings, or searching for information. Amazon Alexa can help solve this problem by acting as an intelligent assistant at work. Alexa lets people use their voice to interact with technology so they can take care of these tasks just by asking. Alexa can help people stay organized and focused on the things that matter, whether they are working in their office or at home.
The Alexa for Business team is building new capabilities into Alexa that help professionals be more productive at work, and we also provide tools that administrators need to manage Alexa at scale across a large organization. These new capabilities are unlocking use cases for Alexa, from the office to hotel rooms, restaurants and even sports stadiums. Join us and help millions of customers use the power of voice computing to solve completely new challenges!
We are looking for a highly effective software development manager that can lead a team to quickly design and deliver systems while maintaining a constant customer focus. You will be responsible for hiring and developing talent for your team, and you will work with technical and business leaders to set strategy and define the products. As an SDM for the App Framework team, you'll be leading the customer experience across multiple platforms. The team is highly skilled and motivated to deliver first in class experiences using the latest front-end frameworks and patterns.
· 5+ years of professional experience in software development/engineering
· 2+ years of engineering management experience
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Understands what the challenges are for frontend applications
· Has successfully worked with UX designers in the past