Description de l'offre
Amazon Marketplace's Listing Platform is comprised of a set of teams responsible for making it easy for Sellers to get their products listed on our Retail website. Listing products and thus increasing selection on Amazon is one the critical drivers for our fast-growing business.
As a manager, you will be responsible for leading a team building distributed systems that rise to challenges like intelligently scaling to explosive growth and getting ahead of requirements from brand new selling businesses. Every year, we raise the bar on efficiency, features and growth and use innovation and ingenuity to meet the new standards.
Join us to work with brilliant Software Development Engineers, partner with other teams on the Listings Platform, and help grow Earth's Biggest Selection.
Degree in computer science, engineering, math, or equivalent work experience desired.
· 3+ years' experience planning, designing, and developing software, including highly scalable systems and experience with service-oriented architecture
· 4+ years' experience managing a team in a software development organization that delivered commercial software or software-based services
· Expertise in Java, C/C++, and scripting languages.
· Proven leadership skills and teamwork skills. You have experience guiding and mentoring software development engineers
· Proven ability to work and deliver effectively in a customer-focused, cross-functional team
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills