Description de l'offre
Amazon Imaging Quality exists to help Selling Partners show the
highest quality detail page imagery to our Customers as possible such that they and Amazon win together. Through our own network of photography studios and working with millions of images provided to us by our Selling Partners, we delight Customers with authentic views of their products. In Amazon Imaging Quality Technology, use state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning techniques to automate the extraction of image quality attributes and use that knowledge to change the way display images to Customers in a positive way.
The ideal candidate is passionate about customer experience, software development, and software architecture with a heavy bias toward machine learning. They can maneuver through ambiguous requirements and deliver technology that can scale and adapt technology that can keep pace with changing business needs. You will lead a growing team of software developers and applied scientists. You will be responsible for creating the roadmap for the engineering team, crafting its technical vision, and participating in key Amazon business processes.
We offer a dynamic workplace that is fueled by innovation and passionate collaboration. We take pride in developing cutting-edge technology and products that are optimized for the best customer experience. We seek a Software Development Manager who will embody this philosophy and drive engineering excellence and innovative software design across quality team and our broader imaging team.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Strong CS fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms
· 7+ years of software industry experience
· 3+ years of managing software development teams
· Highly motivated self-starter with bias for innovative thinking
· Broad knowledge of Java, C/C++, Linux, operating system principles, design patterns, and programming best practices
· Understanding of multiple Software Development Lifecycles (SDLCs) including Agile along with project planning/execution skills (scheduling and work estimation)
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Excellent business judgement