Are you passionate about innovation and developer experience at scale? Are you interested in leading a great team that is building new experiences from the ground up? If so, consider joining out Detroit development team!
Our vision is to offer a world-class Developer experience that enables Amazon and third-party Developers to innovate rapidly on behalf of third-party Sellers. Marketplace is one of Amazon's fastest growing business with more than 50% of all items currently sold originating from third-party Sellers.
To do this, we provide third-party Developers with a comprehensive API suite with simple interfaces and self-service experiences to simplify and accelerate the development of applications that will help Sellers automate and grow their business on Amazon.
In this role, you will lead the team that delivers self-service experiences. As part of this role you will:
· Build and manage a team of industry-leading software engineers
· Foster career growth and a strong team culture
· Recruit, hire, mentor, and coach engineers
· Work cross-functionally, interfacing with internal customers to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress
· Own all operational metrics and support for your team's software
· Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver incremental value to customers
· Work with product management to develop long-term architectural and business strategy
We are looking for a leader that is passionate to build a world-class developer experience that enables our sellers to grow their business on the largest retail platform on Earth. Hope you will join us!