Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
We are a smart team of doers that work passionately to apply cutting edge advances in robotics and software to solve real-world challenges that will transform our customers' experiences in ways we can't even imagine yet. As a Software Development Manager – Framework, you will be responsible for leading a team of engineers in design, development, and testing of a range of products on mobile platforms. Job responsibilities include leading the framework development team and collaboration with cross-functional engineering teams, including Amazon Robotics to develop new features and concepts into production.
You will provide necessary notification on various deadlines and milestone. You will also lead the development of various framework features and roadmap items across multiple platforms. You should have a solid fundamental understanding of the software development process. Prior software development experience in the framework and application development on Andriod and/or other frameworks is a major plus.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
· Knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals
· 7+ years of experience building successful production software systems
· 2+ years of people management experience
· 5+ years of experience working with software and features like Android framework and Android applications.
· Experience building new consumer/developer facing products and features.
· Experience managing the day-to-day activities of the engineering team of engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment