Description de l'offre
Amazon Global enables international customers to buy products on Amazon and ship to over 65 countries with guaranteed shipping and import duty fees. We seek to provide a compelling experience for customers anywhere in the world to buy products from Amazon. We are expanding the selection of products eligible to ship internationally, adding international destinations, introducing cheaper and faster shipping options, and improving the online buying experience for international customers. The technologies that support this program include machine learning systems that identify products eligible to ship to international destinations and compute import duties, services that enable the online buying and checkout experience, and systems to manage the fulfillment process.
We are looking for experienced hands-on Software Development Manager solve complex problems and support a team as they deliver innovative technology solutions.
As a SDM, you will lead and work with a talented team to innovate and deliver business and software solutions. Your ability to define and develop high scalable and high performance web services is essential. You will have opportunities to work on both frontend (Website) and backend (Services) and interact with business stakeholders directly. In addition, successful candidates will be able to lead by example, balance development responsibilities while participating in cross team efforts including architecture planning.
Individuals interested in this position should have experience in building high-performance, reliable systems in a complex, multi-tiered and distributed environment (Service Oriented Architecture).
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Math or related field
· 12+ years industry experience
· 3+ years of experience in leading and managing software engineering teams
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language (C, C++, C#, or Java)
· Experience building extensible backend system platforms
· Experience building world-class UI and self-service tools
· Experience mentoring and training the engineering community on complex technical issues