Description de l'offre
Come help Amazon create and deploy cutting edge new technologies to deliver packages to the customer's door step! As a Software Development Manager in the Last Mile Technology team, you will be instrumental in helping us create innovative ways to take packages from our fulfillment centers and get them quickly and cost-effectively to the customer. The Last Mile Technology team supports multiple businesses globally, creating the technology that supports deliveries for businesses such as Prime Now, Amazon Fresh, Amazon Restaurants, Amazon Lockers, and other current and new initiatives.
If leading a high-performance team to innovate is your forte, this is the place for you! Our team is seeking an SDM to manage Last Mile . The successful candidate is expected to be a hands-on technical manager who understands and sets a high bar for all parts of the software development and deployment life-cycle including: design, development, documentation, testing and operations. You must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. We're looking for people who are smart and can get things done.
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
· 5+ years of experience, with at least 2 years managing development teams
· Experience in organizing projects and delivering quality releases on schedule
· Experience in building and leading development of complex software systems
· Good judge of top software engineering talent, and ability to grow their careers
· Ability to work well with clients and juggle competing demands
· Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills, and an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams