Description de l'offre
Imagine being a part of a small, agile team where your ideas have the potential to reach millions within a matter of months. Picture working on cutting edge consumer-facing products, where every single team member is a critical voice in the decision-making process. Envision being able to leverage the resources of a Fortune-500 company within the atmosphere of a start-up. Welcome to Amazon Music, where ideas are born, and come to life as Prime Music, and the Digital Music store.
Everyone on our team has a meaningful impact on product features, direction, and delivery. We are looking for new team members across a variety of job functions including software engineering/development, marketing, design, ops and more. Come join us and make history by launching exciting new projects in the coming year.
You will lead a talented and nimble team of engineers. Your responsibilities include building and managing the team, project management, technical design, and scrum management. You are a strong leader who can prioritize well, know how to properly deal with ambiguity and changes in scope, have great communication skills, and have a track record for delivering results.
Professional traits that are not unique to this position, but necessary for Amazon leaders:
· Demonstrates excellent judgment
· Mentors and leads great people
· Passionately insist on high standards (never satisfied with the status quo)
· Is able to dive deep and is not out of touch with the details of the business or the technology
· Requires innovation of your team
· Has passion and convictions and the innate ability to inspire passion in others
· Results oriented
· Thinks big
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
· 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 2+ years people management experience
· 3+ years Java services development experience
· Experience with back-end distributed systems
· Knowledge of the Agile Development Methodology