Description de l'offre
Software Development Manager – Customer and Brand Trust
Are you excited about building a powerful new ecosystem for brand owners? Are you thrilled to work on a new initiative? If so, we are looking for you.
The Customer and Brand Protection team is geared to protect Amazon customers (buyers, brand owners, and sellers) from bad actors, abuse, and fraud. We realize that the future of Amazon is in winning brands. This includes the well-known, established brands as well as new and emerging brand owners. Our vision is to provide brands with the most trusted experience for accurately representing and protecting their Brand Identity.
We will be delivering a wide range of automations and experiences using massive data sets and distributed frameworks. You will develop innovative solutions for the brand registry, brand protection, brand owner profile, and experiences. You will develop high-performance platforms to service the world's largest selection to millions of customers. We will learn from existing data through machine learning and build targeted solutions for brand owners.
You will be an integral part of an exceptionally talented team. You will have an opportunity to conceptualize, design, build, test and own software systems. You will build services to handle the scale of Amazon's operations while meeting strict SLA requirements. As an SDM at Amazon, you will drive the technical direction of the team, working with many different technologies.
Successful candidates will have:
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ years experience planning, designing, and developing software, including highly scalable systems and experience with service-oriented architecture
· 3+ experience managing a team in a software development organization that delivered commercial software or software-based services
· Expertise in a modern programming language such as Java, C++, or C#, and in scripting languages
· Proficient with Web technologies
· Proven leadership skills and teamwork skills. You have experience guiding and mentoring software development engineers
· Proven ability to work and deliver effectively in a customer-focused, cross-functional team
· Solid understanding of Object-Oriented design and concepts
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Excellent skills in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis