Description de l'offre
Amazon Fashion is a dynamic, fast-growing business and a key strategic area for the company. The online shopper faces challenges in discovering items that match their shopping intent, satisfy their needs, and inspire their sense of style in a timely manner.
The Amazon Fashion Discovery team is growing a multi-disciplinary team to address these customer needs through an elevated and innovative customer shopping experience. Our goal is create a fun and engaging experience that enables us to learn about our customers, produce personalized and recommended collections of products they will love, and make the online fashion shopping experience simple and fun. Joining our team provides the unique challenge and opportunity to lead and develop cutting edge software that shapes the online fashion industry.
Our technical challenges involve a combination of back-end software engineering, user interface development, and applied science. The ideal candidate will draw upon critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, and an entrepreneurial spirit with a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive. A proven record of driving and delivering lasting, large-scale systems is a must. The person must also be a strong leader who can drive consensus across cross-functional business and software development team and be an excellent communicator who can articulate technical design tradeoffs. S/he also have experience hiring and developing engineers, helping them meet and exceed their career goals. This role will have a profound impact on millions of fashion customers. Come help us reinvent fashion search and discovery experience!
· Recruit, hire, mentor, and manage a team of software engineers.
· Foster career growth and a strong team culture.
· Interface with internal product/design owners to understand requirements, set priorities and communicate direction and progress.
· Own all operational metrics and support for your team's software.
· Manage the agile development process and methodology to deliver tech requirements on time and with a high-degree of precision.
· Help develop long-term development and business technology strategies.
· Experience leading highly-skilled software engineering teams
· Experience managing large-scale customer-facing software systems
· Experience developing and executing a software roadmap
· 3+ years of experience managing people and/or technical programs
· 5+ years of experience as a software developer
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline