Are you passionate about leading high-impact software development team? If so we'd like to give you the opportunity to take a lead role in the AWS network telemetry acquisition team.
Join a software development team responsible for Active Monitoring of Amazon's global network. Active Monitoring generates synthetic traffic to simulate customer traffic in order to detect and triangulate the source of faults throughout the network.
Active Monitoring systems are a critical component in ensuring the availability of Amazon's global Network.
Come help us build a state of the art system!
Here are some reasons you should come work with us:
· You will get the opportunity to work closely with a great team
· You will handle the complete product and software development lifecycle with your team: defining, prioritising, designing, building, and testing new features
· You will understand what it takes to grow and operate a global business at our scale.
A successful candidate will be a hands-on manager with an established background in developing software, strong technical ability, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a dynamic fast paced environment.
Your day-to-day responsibilities:
· You will dive deep into Amazon’s world-spanning network architecture
· Build a best-in-class engineering team that delivers excellent results through rapid iterations
· Design and develop state-of-the-art approaches to solving complex and ambiguous problems
· Cultivate engineering and operational excellence through metrics and continuous learning
· Establish technical vision for the team
· Mentor and grow others to take on increasingly higher responsibilities