Description de l'offre
The Amazon Devices team designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics, including the best-selling Kindle family of products. We have also produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Dash, and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
SDMs at Amazon work on real world problems on a global scale, own their systems end to end and influence the direction of our technology that impacts hundreds of millions customers around the world. At Amazon an SDMs can expect to lead team(s) of highly performing individuals in the design of flexible and scalable solutions, and day-to-day operations. They will work on some of the most complex challenges in large-scale computing by utilizing your skills in data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming.
If you feel strongly about leading a team in the development of world class software, running a high volume, large scale fleet, have experience in building distributed systems, device software, and/or wireless platform services with strict performance requirements, we'd like to talk to you.
· Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field
· 8+ years of professional software development experience
· 3+ years as a people manager
· Experience building scalable systems/applications from conception through successful delivery to customers
· Experience with professional software engineering best practices such as Agile project management, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations