Description de l'offre
Amazon Supply Chain and Transportation Technology designs, develops, and implements solutions that help Amazon sustain fast growth and build the best logistics company in the world.
As a member of the team you will build large scale software. You will create smart and innovative tools which will be used daily by thousands of people all over the world.
· You will help expand Amazon's transportation network in Europe
· You will build tier-1 system components that will be used to deliver packages to our customers worldwide
· You will develop package label changes to deliver millions of packages per day
This is a 3 month fixed term contract position.
· You are currently enrolled in a Bachelor's or Master's Degree Program in Computer Science or a related field, or you have already completed your degree
· Computer science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Computer science fundamentals in database and data-based management systems
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language (such as Ruby, Java, Python)
· Fluent English