Description de l'offre
This position is based in our EU Headquarters in Luxembourg
Amazon's presence in Europe now includes UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Spain. We are growing fast, with customers across all 27 European states, offering millions of products. Amazon's platform is the engine that powers Amazon's businesses, and Amazon's applications rely on this platform to do their work. From enabling consumers to easily and conveniently shop and pay online, to managing the complex logistics that deliver customer packages reliably as promised, Amazon's platform does all of this and much more.
Our development center in Luxembourg is offering software development intern positions to university students in Computer Science or related fields. You will work on building the capabilities of our European Fulfillment Network - an ambitious multi-year program to enhance our pan-European customer and vendor experience by making all products in a given country available for sale on all of Amazon's European websites, in the language and currency of the customer's choice, and at the lowest possible cost.
· Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university, actively pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field.
· Fundamental knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
· Proficiency in at least one high-level programming language, such as Java, Python, or C++.
· Experience working with UNIX/Linux systems.
· Excellent command of written and spoken English.