The Amazon Kindle team is seeking an innovative and results-oriented Software Engineer in our Kindle Rendering framework team. In this position you will build the features and functionality required to have best-in-class rendering for Kindle customers using a cross-platform rendering stack.
You will have the opportunity to influence our overall strategy by helping define the product features, driving system architecture, and spearheading the best practices that enable a quality product. The ideal candidate will be passionate about rendering, enabling rich and interactive content on devices, creating customer-facing features, and would have a demonstrable track record in delivering successful products.
· Provides technical leadership in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
· Lead requirements definition, design, code and testing for Mobile Applications stack, that is cross-platform and performance.
· Passionate about building cross-platform solution and have deep knowledge on how graphics pipeline works in various platforms.
· Ability to write maintainable, modular and reusable components.
· Deliver a series of new customer features against project deadlines.
· Partner with external teams to ensure upstream and downstream dependencies are met and the overall technology stack operates efficiently.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation