Description de l'offre
The Team: Amazon and Whole Foods Market are pursuing the vision of making Whole Food's Market's high-quality, natural and organic food affordable for everyone.
This is just the beginning and we need exceptional people across all technology disciplines to build and unearth the full potential of this opportunity. We can't wait to start showing customers what's possible when Whole Foods Market and Amazon innovate together.
Everyone on the team needs to be entrepreneurial, wear many hats and work in a highly collaborative environment.
As a Software Development Engineer, you will help tackle a diverse landscape of technical challenges. We are an early-stage initiative, and you will need to play an active role in understanding business requirements, while developing software to meet them. You will develop and deploy reliable distributed solutions that operate at Amazon scale. You will work with a variety of core languages and technologies including Java, Linux, and AWS services.
You will tackle challenging, novel situations every day and will have the opportunity to redefine an industry while working with different teams across Amazon and Whole Foods Market. Along the way, we guarantee that you'll learn a ton, have fun and make a positive impact on many people.
Key Attributes and Responsibilities
· You are passionate about defining and creating brand new products and services that will radically improve customer experiences in key strategic areas.
· You love to explore unknown territory and invent simple, beautiful solutions to complex business and usability problems, sometimes with no clear precedent in today's world.
· You are highly collaborative, with a proven record of working closely with your team to influence outcomes and propose well-informed new directions.
· You have great interpersonal communication skills. You're good at finding new and better ways of communicating and sharing your work, and are always fine-tuning your work for impact and transparency.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years experience for every 1 year of education
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, C#, Java, or Perl