Description de l'offre
Do you ant to make database history? Come and join the Amazon DynamoDB team! Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL database service that provides fast and predictable performance with seamless scalability. DynamoDB in production serves more than one million transactions every second. You can read about how DynamoDB is the fastest growing service in AWS history at http://www.allthingsdistributed.com/2012/06/amazon-dynamodb-growth.html.
We are currently developing innovative new features, and we're looking for top test engineers to ensure our very high quality bar is met and raised.
We are looking for an experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help architect, design and build test suites and frameworks to push Amazon DynamoDB to its limits and beyond.
This is a unique opportunity to help re-shape the way that developers build applications for the web. You will work with program management and the development team to scope out features and understand the customer requirements, then work side-by-side with the team to ensure the quality of our system.
· Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs.
· Writing and executing test plans, designing and developing test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs and pushing quality upstream.
· Own the delivery of an entire software development test suites and frameworks.
· Management and execution of project plans and meeting delivery commitments.
· Work closely with the technical leaders to develop the best technical design and approach for testing our functionality at scale.
· Build software solutions where the problem is not well defined. Capable of understanding the interaction between the components in a distributed system in order to ensure they are functioning properly.
· Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business and project management efforts.
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com
For more information about DynamoDB please visit http://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· 3+ year's overall test/QA experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
· 3+ year's experience coding in Java, C, C++ or C#