Description de l'offre
Amazon Consumer Payments is seeking an experienced Software Developer Engineer in Test with coding experience in Java, C# or C++ to develop test automation for website UI and backend APIs, create and manage test plans, and execute manual and automated test suites.
This position requires proven skill in test development and methodologies. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of testing within a distributed software system as well as an end-to-end understanding of common QA tools and practices. We expect the ideal candidate to scope, design, implement, and maintain tests for new projects, and to work both independently as well as in collaboration with the development staff in an agile environment.
You have industry-leading technical abilities. You demonstrate a breadth of knowledge in the following disciplines:
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
· 3+ years of experience developing code for automated tests using Java, C#, and/or C++
· Proven track record for troubleshooting and problem solving common software and service-related problems
· A basic understanding of operating system administration
· Proven ability to write and review accurate, complete support procedures; system documentation; and issue tracking entries
· Proven ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment
· Proven ability to work autonomously or with little guidance