Description de l'offre
Amazon is driven by being “the world’s most customer centric company." In the Health, Safety, Sustainability, Security, and Compliance (HS3C) organization, we own ensuring that all products at Amazon are 100% complaint with all legal, trade, product safety, and food safety requirements. We’re obsessed with the safety of all our customers and workers, creating a world-class experience for our millions of vendors and sellers world-wide, and inventing the best business and regulatory models for safe and sustainable supply chains in our industries.
As a Software Engineer you will work with your manager and team of highly skilled software, data, and test engineers to invent, design, and build highly stable and performant software. You will work with your internal customers to balance customer requirements with team requirements and help your team and business evolve. You will be using the latest AWS and industry technologies to deliver a one-stop authoritative compliance ecosystem for Amazon, keeping our customers safe and products compliant, building the software creating the world’s most authoritative data set on everything companies and customers need to know related to the safety and compliance of products and supply chains. You will collaborate with leaders of partner teams developing our social responsibility and packaging optimization systems.
Each and every person buying, selling, or handling Amazon products will be your customer.
If you’d like to make a real-world difference by working hard, having fun, and making history, this is the team for you!
· Design and develop critical components of world class, scalable distributed systems.
· Mentor junior Software Development Engineers.
· Interface with our internal customers and technical leadership to inform and understand requirements and priorities.
· Take on hard, ambiguous problems and articulate solutions that will to serve the broader Amazon.
· Help develop long-term technical strategies in the product supply chain space.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related degree
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in Java, C#, Scala, or other similar programming languages