Description de l'offre
Amazon's Security Operations Center is looking for Software Development Engineers who are passionate about building scaled software supporting the high-tempo needs of security operations at Amazon. Threat intelligence, detection, monitoring, hunting, and response. Forensics, malware, security analysis and machine learning. If these concepts interest you – read on!
As the ideal candidate for this role, you will:
· have experience in shipping software designs and partnering with systems engineers, development engineers and technical program managers
· demonstrate great passion for customers, agility and adaptability in the face of fast changing business requirements and innovation
· take an active part in leading the design, development and operations of software/tooling used to keep Amazon's customers safe
· ship software in a fast-paced environment and collaborate on new approaches to building and serving Amazon's security
Our systems/products are critical path and used by security engineers daily in their quest to defend Amazon and its customers against internal and external threats. The role reports to a Software Development Manager located in Seattle, USA with a geographically distributed team across Seattle and Sydney.
· 3+ years of experience designing, building, deploying, operating, scaling and evolving distributed systems and high-volume transaction applications in a 24/7 dev ops environment
· 3+ years of industry experience in software development with Java, C#, or other similar object-oriented language
· Experience with software development methodologies like Kanban, SCRUM, or Scrumban; ability to communicate and interpret requirements documented via user stories or technical specs.
· Experience with full stack development teams, owning APIs, UIs, and data stores. Operating software in data centers or cloud environments
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related field or equivalent work experience