Description de l'offre
Ring is looking for a Software Development Engineer for Security to support the development of software solutions as well as architecture of distributed systems. These systems will be used for the purposes of maturing the security operations platform. This role will aid in implementing various technologies used to identify, prevent, and report cyber security incidents and threats.
· Develop integration and tools to manage security audits and inspection of Ring technology.
· Develop deployment solutions and build scripts to automate end to end software automation.
· Work with data analysis systems that gain insight into security driven use cases.
· Participate in software/platform architectural discussions, and work with the engineering team on security best practices.
· Work with the AWS API to automate security testing.
· Generate threat models and produce risk assessments.
· Develop web application/API technology using such frameworks as Django, Django Rest Framework, Flask, and Ruby on Rails.
· Analyze and profile the attack surface of software and hardware technology.
· 3+ years of experience in a software development role.
· 1 or more years in a security operations role.
· 2+ years of experience working with AWS and all of the associated services.
· 2+ years of experience working with data analytics systems and creating BI visualizations.
· 2+ years of experience administering the Linux operating system.
· 2+ years of experience with either Python, Ruby, GoLang, or Bash/Shell scripting.
· 2+ years of experience with such ORMs as SQL-Alchemy and ActiveRecord.
· 2+ years of experience using database technologies such as RDS, MySQL, DynamoDB, and PostgreSQL.
· 2+ years of experience with python's pip, rubygems, and other software package management systems.
· 2+ years of experience with data modeling and data architecture..
· 2+ years of experience in developing and administering CI/CD technology and workflows.
· 2+ years of experience using docker containerization, and docker orchestration technology such as Kubernetes.
· 2+ years of experience in administration of AWS-IAM, Okta, and IDP technologies.