Description de l'offre
Are you interested in innovating to deliver a world-class level of service to Amazon's selling partners? The Paid Services team includes Amazon Marketplace Professional Services (AMPS) and Amazon Vendor Services (AVS), programs which seek to improve the customer experience on Amazon.com by working directly with sellers and vendors to improve value, selection and convenience across their business. Our team will invent and innovate across technology, processes and people to grow the program, improve seller engagement and satisfaction and enable scalable global solutions.
This role will present you an opportunity to learn new technologies, build global systems & services for our selling partners that will help us radically improve selling partner experience and grow the Paid Services business and apply them at scale. Most of the services are new and use the latest AWS technologies. You will be responsible for designing the system, building the software, and working with the team to deploy your solutions across the globe.
Not only do we deliver high-impact applications, we also focus on learning, sharing, innovating and having fun at work. Here is a list of things we do differently:
· We have significant influence on overall strategy.
· We have a lot of diversity in the technologies we use.
· We are fast paced—like really fast.
· We support and encourage learning and sharing new technologies and skills.
· We have almost zero operational overhead.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design.
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures.
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis.
· Knowledge of at least one modern programming language, such as Java, C, or C++.
· Minimum of 3+ years' industry experience as a software development engineer.
· Experience in an Agile methodology: Scrum or similar.