Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Service’s real-time protocol team is developing state of the art, low-latency streaming protocols that let services stream a variety of content without delays caused by typical buffered video streaming. We are using these protocols to deliver latency sensitive workload like desktops, applications, games, and a few other things we can’t tell you about yet from the cloud. Content is rendered and encoded on the AWS infrastructure and streamed to any device, such as personal computers, tablets, and mobile phones.
AWS has a track record of constantly growing the variety of services we make available and the geographies where we make them available, as well as adding other capabilities that the improve performance, flexibility, and ease of use, while also constantly reducing prices. Continuing to deliver on this growth with ever greater efficiency requires solving distributed systems and data science problems that are at the forefront of computer science. The benefit of this work is to enable faster innovation across the rest of the software industry.
We are seeking a software developer who has demonstrated expertise in building large scale distributed systems, preferably leveraging Amazon services. Exposure to networking and media streaming technologies will be a plus! In addition, the ideal person for this role has demonstrated a career of continued growth, expanding technical influence and responsibility.
The role provides unique opportunity to build large scale systems. You will draw upon exemplary technical architecture, deployment and management skills, critical thinking, problem solving skills, and a passion for building large scale software systems. You should be open to new challenges, extremely good at multi-tasking, innovative, creative, and self-directed and a great team player. You will drive the business, continuous process improvements and collaborate effectively with cross-functional business and software development teams to solve problems and implement new solutions and drive new usage cases. You will interact with a broad cross section of the Amazon organization spanning a wide range of technologies and engaging with external vendors and internal teams.
You must be able to:
· Execute in an multi-OS environment.
· Collaborate with engineering teams to drive the product roadmaps.
· Address bottlenecks, provide customer input, anticipate and make tradeoffs and balance the business needs versus technical constraints.
· Partner with multiple teams across multiple locations with varying sets of priorities to ensure a timely delivery of the solution.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
· 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience.
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems