Description de l'offre
Do you like video? Do you want to help create the best living room experience for Prime Video on Fire TV? Do you want to build video applications for Android and backend web services?
The Prime Video Fire TV team is responsible for the browse, purchase and discovery experiences on Fire TV. We are part of the larger Prime Video organization, delivering high-quality premium video content through subscriptions as well as purchases and rentals. On this team you will work with a small group of engineers leading the design and implementation of Android client applications, and backend services to support these applications.
We are looking for an engineer who is excited to deliver new features and functionality to Prime Video customers on Fire TV. In this position you will be responsible for using existing services to access catalog, execute purchases, and drive playback. You will create new services, make changes to our client which these drive new features.
This team is the place for you if…
· You love working with video, and devices
· You insist on a high quality bar and never settle for “good enough.”
· You want to work with a focused team of engineers that share your passion for shipping clean code that powers great customer experiences.
· You work well across multiple teams.
· A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience)
· Expert working knowledge of data structures, algorithms
· Experience with agile software development
· BS/MS in CS with 1-2 years of experience