Description de l'offre
Maps and location services play an important part of Amazon’s offerings. As a Software Development Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, develop, test, and deployment of a range of products that will enable location awareness in Amazon logistics. A successful candidate will have an established background in building scalable software systems, strong computing fundamentals, strong coding capabilities, developing large scale systems, thinking of customer-facing experiences, a strong technical abilities, great communication skills, and a motivation to achieve results in a fast paced environment.
· Participate in the design, implementation, and deployment of successful large-scale systems and services in support of our fulfillment operations and the businesses they support.
· Participate in the definition of secure, scalable, and low-latency services and efficient physical processes.
· Work in expert cross-functional teams delivering on demanding projects.
· Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
· Understand system interdependencies and limitations.
· Share knowledge in performance, scalability, enterprise system architecture, and engineering best practices.
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, know how to deliver, are deeply technical, highly innovative and long for the opportunity to build pioneering solutions to challenging problems, we want to talk to you.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer - F/M/V/D
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
· 3+ years experience in a related field
· Demonstrated proficiency with Java, C++, or equivalent object-oriented programming language.
· Strong problem solving and analytical abilities.
· Understanding of algorithmic design and complexity analysis.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work in a team environment.
· High sense of ownership, self-motivation, and desire to delight customers.