Description de l'offre
The AWS Relational Database Service is one of the fastest-growing AWS businesses, providing automated relational database management in the cloud. Customers can set up a new database with just a few clicks, and complex administrative tasks like scaling, fail-over, and monitoring are all automatically handled by our control systems. Providing such simplified management for customers comes with the challenge of building sophisticated and reliable control systems.
The systems we build manage huge numbers of databases and vast amounts of storage across multiple regions world-wide, and our service is growing rapidly, requiring constant innovations in our systems in order to handle the next order of magnitude in service scale. We build lots of different kinds of systems, like high-performance OLTP components; partitioned in-memory stores; large-scale, high-throughput workflow services; etc. We work all the way up and down the stack, from kernel-level modules to UX components, using a wide array of technologies, ranging from the RDS and Aurora PostgreSQL database engines we support to several AWS services (like EBS and EC2) and many open-source components.
We are looking for Software Development Engineers who will be responsible for design, development, delivery and support of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications and tools.
For more information on RDS, please visit: http://aws.amazon.com/rds
• Candidates must have a Bachelor in Computer Science Engineering or related field.
• Excellent problem solving skills.
• Possess an extremely sound understanding of areas in the basic areas of Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases.
• Be able to write Amazon quality code in an object oriented language - preferably in C/C++/Java in a Linux environment.
• Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment.