Description de l'offre
Are you interested in developing cutting-edge technology that will help students and learners study more effectively?
Kindle Education is improving the education of students with services for teachers, students and parents.
You will play an important role in the ideation of novel user experiences and new learning methods which expand beyond traditional paper class material within classroom settings. If a possibility to make a positive difference in the lives of many teachers, students, and parents sounds energizing to you, then we want you on our team!
The ideal candidate:
- Must be technically capable to architect, design and code front end and back end systems.
- Knows how to specify and design systems that are secure and scalable.
- Experience with open source technologies, object-oriented design, and agile development methodologies.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 2+ years professional experience in software development
· Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
· Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
· Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
· Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++ or Java
· Proficiency in English at business level