ABOUT THE TEAM:
The Audible iOS team’s vision is to enable a frictionless experience allowing Audible customers to listen and engage with the largest Audiobook portfolio. Our goal is to deliver world-class products that scale for millions of daily listener sessions across the entire iOS eco-system including smart phones, Car Play, Smart Watches and living room devices. We are a nimble team with a game-changing mind-set, endless passion and uncompromising user focus. We operate like a start-up, yet have the resources we need to deliver on our goals.
You are talented, adaptable, and flexible. We’re looking for creative, open-minded iOS software development engineers to help build technologies that continuously improve the Audible listening experience. While focusing on iOS development, you’ll build and scale mobile software, and coordinate cross-functionally by integrating new features, maintaining high performance, and creating intuitive interfaces. Our team is working on building native iOS products, without compromising compatibility with various iOS devices in an agile environment.
If you are ready to become a part of a culture that celebrates “thinking big” and want to use your passion and creativity to improve the daily lives of listeners around the world, we have a place for you on our team – come join us.
· You'll explore and self-teach, bringing questions and solutions to the table.
· Design, develop, debug high quality scalable services
· You'll employ evidence-based techniques and working-backwards vision for positive social impact.
· You possess proven ability to work on a diverse team.
· Build and deploy solutions for problems of size-able scope, scale and complexity
· Preparation of technical requirements, software design specifications and other forms of documentation
· Collaborate with other Software Development Engineers in code-reviews and debugging issues
· Communicate effectively with all team members to ensure development projects meet or exceed performance targets
· Deliver first-class work on tight schedules