Description de l'offre
Are you a software developer who wants to connect billions of smart things to the internet? Do you want to design and build back-end software that makes all this happen on a global scale? Come join the AWS Internet of Things (IoT) team!
Amazon's Internet of Things platform (AWS IoT) enables customers to easily connect devices to the AWS IoT message broker using industry standard lightweight protocols and ensuring maximum security while providing a full managed platform as a service. Companies from all over the world can build their smart features and apps without having to worry about building a scalable infrastructure that grows with their millions of customers and devices – because we do it for them.
From simple sensors and actuators that barely have enough memory to run an OS and implement connectivity - to full-blown industrial gateways featuring embedded Linux – they all can benefit from AWS IoT's security layer, rules engine and device gateway to receive, store and process data to implement an ever growing set of features without ever having to touch the device's software itself.
We're seeking software developers with industry experience who are passionate about enhancing customer satisfaction, operational performance, and growing market segment share. If highly parallel systems, distributed functionality, communication protocols and difficult synchronization problems make you want to take control, we have the right challenge for you. The message broker of AWS IoT is a highly available and low latency distributed broker system which is responsible for routing billions of messages across millions of devices using pub sub semantics. We're off the beaten path and need to work closely with other AWS teams to build new ways of supporting our infrastructure requirements. All of our development is very customer-centric, and you should feel strongly not only about building and releasing good software, but about making that software highly reliable under extreme load. Experience with web-services, especially at massive scale, will be helpful.
You should be someone who enjoys working and having fun with some of the smartest software engineers in the industry - building complex system software to deliver significant impact for the AWS IoT business.
· Design, build and optimize the software to run a highly scalable messaging broker system to route billions of messages from publishers to subscribers.
· Define intuitive web-service APIs and use AWS's cutting edge technologies to spin up new features quickly
· Empower developers from around the world to use our SDKs to connect their devices to AWS IoT and implement smart things with it
· Automatically deploy and monitor your service to identify performance issues before our customers do
· Recruit, interview and hire software developers
· Mentor junior software developers and grow their skills
Drive development process improvements and establish best practices to ensure highest quality software
· Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field of studies
· Minimum of 2 years (4 years for Bachelor's degree) of industry software development experience using object oriented design patterns in JAVA, C# or C++