Description de l'offre
Amazon Lab126 is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Software Development Engineer in Test , you will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to conceive, design, and develop innovative consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within a collaborative peer environment. You will need to be able to work efficiently and effectively in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic team environment. As a Software Development Engineer - Test, you will use your passion in coding and diagnostic testing to stress prototypes and suggest design improvements to deliver superior products.
You should have a combination of solid understanding of the operating system, as well as knowledge of object-oriented design principles. The test software you build should expose API defects in production-level code as well as expose defects at the component and feature-integration level. In this role, you will:
· Write sophisticated SW tools in order to automate data processing (Python)
· Understand/write C++ code in order to effectively work with development engineers
· Documenting the performance of the devices in the different testing conditions
· Interpret testing results and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar technical field, or equivalent software experience
· 3+ years of software code development and test automation
· 3+ years developing scripts in python
· 3+ years of experience in C/C++ development
· 3+ years of experience working in Linux environment
· Experience working on embedded platforms (including WiFi and BT)