Description de l'offre
Imagine speaking a command to a machine to get useful information easily. Imagine with this ease, you can focus your time doing more important things in your life. Now imagine building such a thing.
Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking new Amazon device designed around your voice. We believe voice is the most natural user interface for interacting with technology across many domains; we are inventing the future.
Interested in Amazon Echo and Alexa? We've already added dozens of new capabilities to Alexa since launch, including Pandora, Google Calendar, Audible, sports scores and schedules, and more. But it's still Day 1 – you can be part of the team that makes Alexa smarter by creating new skills and capabilities.
We are looking for talented experienced Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to help define the way we build and validate our products and features. The person will be responsible to show the magic of automations to ensure we are building the right product and we are building it right.
This is an entry level SDET role which is highly visible and impactful. The person will work with our architects to not only design and build the system but provide the governance and guidance to ensure we build it correct and we build it great. We believe in Engineering Excellence and therefore do not build technical debt. The person will be able to both articulate and implement the right leadership principles at right time - https://www.amazon.jobs/principles
· Develop and drive automation infrastructure planning and strategy across several functional teams, to both insure product quality and to contribute to Continuous Integration and Delivery efforts.
· Build and maintain an automated build and test infrastructure and automation test harnesses for a multi-platform product that will be used to validate all aspects of the product operation.
· Integrate with existing infrastructure to establish a continuous build and test cycle.
· Establish processes and tool sets to maintain automation systems and generate regular test reports, contributing ongoing streamlined data to our engineering dashboards.
· · A Bachelor's or a Master's degree in Computer science, Software engineering or a related field
· 3+ yrs of applicable with major time designing and building automation frameworks
· in or knowledge of protocols, architecture, or platforms is a plus