Description de l'offre
Do you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing and strategic areas of Amazon’s retail business that will enable customers to shop on Amazon in a brand new way? The Amazon Fashion Technology team transforms how customers shop for clothing, shoes, and accessories online by delivering new customer experiences and platforms across Amazon.
The Amazon Fashion Innovation team is growing a multi-disciplinary team to address these customer needs through a new custom shopping experience. Our goal is create a fun and engaging experience that enables us to learn about our customers, produce personalized recommendations of products they will love, and make the online fashion shopping experience simple and easy.
We are looking for an experienced, innovative and results-oriented Quality Assurance Engineer (QAE) to be the customer advocate and assist in identifying issues in the responsive user interfaces that our customers will use to discover items by evaluating their style and fit, as well as to help us refine our understanding of their taste.
Quality Assurance Engineers at Amazon test cutting edge applications and products at the user level and code level, both manually and with automated tools. Our QAEs are not pure black box testers, they are able to understand software internals, debug problems using log files, and write automated tests with Scripting tools and/or user-level automated tools.
· BE in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience of minimum 3+ years, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
· Expertise in test methodologies and test processes
· Ability to understand technical specifications and generate test cases from them.Should be able to generate test reports and dashboards for management communication
· Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings
· Strong organizational skills, ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results.
· Experience developing in at least one of Java, C++, Python, C#, Ruby