Description de l'offre
Interested in Amazon Echo? Come work on it. Alexa is the Amazon cloud service that powers Echo, the groundbreaking Amazon device designed around your voice.
We are building large scale distributed systems to serve growing needs of Kindle customers on Alexa and redefine Kindle books listening experience on Alexa enabled devices. Our team works backwards from customers by understanding their needs to design and implement solutions that addresses their current needs and scales for future. We are inventing the future, come join us.
As a Software Development Engineer in Test on this team, you will be leading test automation and infrastructure development, test new design and architectural choices which have a significant impact on our systems, our business and most importantly, our customers. You will be working directly with Developers, QA Engineers and Product Managers to ensure quality development and quality of our applications and platforms. We are working with exciting new technologies and solving complex automation problems across platforms. If you are creative, customer focused, have a passion for QA and test automation and enjoy working in a fast paced environment, this team is right for you.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
· 3+ years professional experience as a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
· Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C++, Python
· Experienced in mobile (iOS and Android) and backend API testing automation
· Demonstrated experience in test framework design and development